Sunday, November 27, 2016

...how about "GIFTING"!

How awesome is this!?? 
Here's a super fun gift 
for your artsy BFFs, friends and family!
... and then treat yourself too! 

It's simple to "GIFT" my online 2017 Artfully Inspired Life™ class (preview at joannesharpe.com) to your BFFs, your friends and family! Share the gift of creativity all year long.

HERE'S HOW TO SEND YOUR GIFT:  
1) Send me a "I'M GIFTING" email to jzsharpe@yahoo.com
2) I'll send you a Paypal invoice for any class you choose to gift.... 
3) Let me know the recipients name, email and date you'd like the class access sent l in the payment NOTES section.
4) A personalized "YOU'RE GIFTED" email will be sent to your recipient in your name with the class access.
5) You're the awesome art hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment